Justine has been featured in many magazines around the world. She has also written articles about many of her expeditions (& other ramblings)! Here are some of the articles – click on the thumbnails to read them.
Interview with Justine for French magazine
Sea Kayaker Dec. 2006
Article about Justine’s circumnavigation of Tasmania
Sea Kayaker 2006
Reviews of “This is the Sea 1 & 2″ in Seakayaker mag
|Kayak Touring Dec 05
Feature on Justine in ‘Kayak Touring’ magazine
Paddles April 2007
An article about the Filming of “This is the Sea 3″ written by Justine, including some filming tips.
Advice and tips on what food to take on expeditions and how to prepare it.
Article about how to plan for an expedition, including logistics & sponsorship.
|Canoe & Kayak UK
Cover shot of Justine
More articles written by Justine – check out magazine back issues if you are interested….
- The Bass Strait – Joining the Dots in Australia, Ocean Paddler magazine, issue 3.
- Islands of the Haida – Justine, Shawna Franklin & Leon Somme circumnavigate the Queen Charlotte Islands, Seakayaker magazine Feb 2008
- Live Interview on the Mary Harboe Show – Radio Europe Mediterraneo Spain – Listen To interview
- Podcast Interview With Justine at seakayakroutes.com – Listen to Interview with Simon Willis
- Baptism of Fire - Kamchatka trip Paddles magazine March 2007
- Islands of the Orca – Kayaking with Shawna Franklin and Leon Sommes in the San Juan Islands Canoe & Kayak magazine Issue 57, December 2005
- The Great Lakes – America’s Third Coastline - paddling to Lake Michigan’s Manitou Islands Paddles magazine ( UK) May ‘06 Read Article
- Locks, Shocks & 2 Smokin’ Barrels; the first circumnavigation of Wales by sea kayak, with Fiona Whitehead. CKUK magazine issue 8 & Wetdawg.com
- 1 Day, 2 Women, 75 Miles The circumnavigation of Anglesey in 14.5 hours, with Fiona Whitehead Seakayaker magazine, December 2002
- Going Solo, 1 woman’s story of a solo paddle in Iceland A circumnavigation of Iceland’s West Fjords Seakayaker magazine, June 2003
- How to get started in Sea Kayaking Tips for beginners CKUK magazine, Issue 14, may 2002
- Breaking the Waves, To Russia with Love Expedition to Kamchatka with Hadas Feldman & novice paddler Alexey Sitnokov Seakayaker magazine
- Does anybody want a fruit pastille? A story of the trip to Alderney from Jersey to see the total eclipse of the sun Canoeist, Jan 2000
- 5th Scottish Seakayak Symposium Article about Scottish seakayak symposium Canoeist, October 1999
- Whiskey a Go Go Circumnavigation of Jura with Gemma Rawlings CKUK magazine, Issue 42 Sept 2004
- Wild Woman Feature on Justine, written by Clare Jones CKUK magazine, Issue 28 July 28 2003 ( cover shot is shown above).
- Filming Aconcagua Article on filming an expedition to climb Mount Aconcagua Women Mountains Words
- Volcano Coast Expedition to Kamchatka Adventure Travel magazine, Sept/ Oct 2004
- Kayak Around Wales Diary extracts, originally published on our expedition website were republished in Ceufad, Issue 79, May 2002
- Broken Boats and Midnight Hot tubs , article about competing in the world surf kayak championships for England, CKUK magazine