Seakayaking Friends Websites
- Axel Schoevers blog – good guy, globe trotting seakayaker based in the Netherlands
- Derrick Mayoleth – Kayak Quixotica seakayaking blog and info
- Simon Willis - seakayaking podcasts, dvds and more
- Douglas Wilcox - seakayak photos (Scotland)
- Bryan Smith - Reel Water Productions, creator of “Pacific Horizons” & “Eastern Horizons” DVDs
- Body Boat Blade - Shawna & Leon. Great people who offer kayaking instruction, rental and trips on Orcas Island, Washington, USA
- Columbia River / Baja seakayaking – the migrating seakayak guide; Ginni Callahan’s website
- Isle of Man Kayaking - Keirron Tastagh, human dynamo
- Jeff Jennings’ Tasmania seakayaking website - Lots of interesting video clips
- Matt Watton’s Tasmania sea kayaking website – Matt has completed 2 solo circumnavigations of Tasmania & many other trips. Trip reports and photos on-line.
- Jon Turk’s adventures – including a kayak and sailing journey along the Kuril Islands and the entire Eastern seaboard of Russia. Amazing adventures and a really good writer. Buy his great books on this website.
- The Bloyd Peshkin’s blog – an interesting blog from a seakayaking family, in the Chicago area
- Kayakyak blog – A group of paddlers from British Columbia reporting on their adventures, and other folks.
- Paddling Planet – a collection of seakayaking blogs latest posts – the one stop shop for the latest paddling news and pics.
- Surflines - my local kayaking & canoeing shop in Llanberis, North Wales
- Kayak Essentials - instructional kayak DVDs by friends Nick Cunnliffe & Matt Giblin
- David Johnston seakayaking blog -up-to-date news of seakayaking & paddling in general
- Coastal Spirit - seakayak guiding and training in North Wales by Roger Chandler
- Seakayaking in Tierra Del Fuego - Marcelo & Monica’s seakayaking blog
Greenland Style kayaking
- KayakWays - Cheri & Turners website
- Greenland or Bust - Helen Wilsons website
- Greg Stamer
- Qajaq – Forum for Greenland-style sea kayaking
- Becky Mason – traditional herritage canoeing, canoe intructor & artist
- Paul Mason -white water paddler, cartoonist
- Kevin Callan – author of canoeing books, tripper, funny man
- Karen Knight - ‘a ballerina on the water’ and a lovely lady, she teaches canoeing & yoga
- Bob Foote – named one of 100 all-time greatest paddlers, whitewater canoeist
- Erik Simula – 1,000 mile birchbark canoe journey
- Spirit Dancer - voyageur canoe adventures on the sea
- Hailey Thompson – 15 year old whitewater canoeist in the US, member of US C1 slalom team
- Ray Goodwin – A pioneer of canoeing in the UK, BCU level 5 coach.
- Andrew Westwood - instructor, whitewater canoeist
- Dave Rossetter/ Standing waves – teaches canoeing & has 2 paddlesports shops in Scotland
- John Kaz/ Millbrook Boats – slalom racing canoes
- Esquif canoes - great whitewater and touring canoes
Popular paddling forums
- www.ukseakayakguidebook.co.uk – Lots of information about UK seakayaking and a popular and topical forum.
- www.Paddling.net - US Site but very popular worldwide, forums, articles, store etc
- www.seapaddler.co.uk - UK based site with lots of info, reviews, photos
- Canoeroots magazine ( Canada) On-line subscriptions available.
- Rapid magazine (whitewater, Canada).On-line subscriptions available.
- Adventure Kayak magazine ( seakayaking, Canada). On-line subscriptions available.
- Canoe & Kayak UK magazine ( general paddling, UK)
- Canoe & Kayak magazine (US)
- Paddling Life – Ezine ( US)
- Ocean Paddler – seakayaking (UK/ worldwide)
- Seakayaker - seakayaking (USA/ worldwide)
Need a dentist in North Wales? Tara Martin dental care